Another Update...

I've been missing again, I know. My boyfriend and his family (who live in the Netherlands) visited for two weeks, so I was playing tour guide...and then have been dealing with real life shit since they left, including a mental breakdown and hitting rock bottom with my finances. I seriously needed a therapist.

So...clearly, I have had no headspace for writing. I'll be catching up soon and getting new stuff out soon, though. Keep watching this space.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

1 Comment:

Y said...

Hi Becki,
Just spent the last 2 days catching up great story. Please post more and make sure something really nasty is in store for Max, (don't feel bad wishing harm to someone in fiction land)

 
Lie To Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger